This website policy applies to all access to and use of this website (site) and its administration.
This site is owned by Industrial Gases New Zealand Limited trading as Eziswap Gas (referred to as we, us and/or our). Your general use of this site is governed by this website policy. By accessing and browsing this site you agree to be bound by this website policy.
We may amend this website policy from time to time. By continuing to use this site after any such amendment, you are deemed to have agreed to the amended website policy.
The purchase of any goods and/or service through this site will be governed by our Terms and Conditions of Trade which will prevail over this website policy to the extent of any inconsistency.
Content on or Accessed Through Site
While we have tried to ensure the content on this site is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. We only provide the content on, or accessed through this site, on an “as is” basis.
You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content and/or any goods or services we offer, for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, this site.
We may change the content and/or goods or services described on this site at any time without prior notice.
Users seeking to rely on or verify any content and/or goods or services contained on this site should contact us.
Right to Use Site and Content
All intellectual property on this site is owned by us or by our clients or suppliers. You may access and view the content on this site. You may not use this site, or the content on or accessed through it, for any other purpose or in any other way. In particular, but without limitation, you may not download, use, distribute, present, copy or display content on or accessed through this site without our prior written consent.
If you wish to link to any part of this site, you must get our prior written consent.
Third Party Websites
This site may contain links to third party websites. These websites are not controlled by us and links are provided for your convenience only. This does not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with any third party websites this site links to.
Third party websites may have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provider will accept in relation to the content. You should ensure you read and comply with these.
Collection of Information
During your customer experience with us, we may collect and retain your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and remain committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
In using our website or by providing us with your details we may collect personal information from you which may include (your name, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile number, credit reference details, birthday, drivers licence details, employment details, bank details and vehicle details).
We may also collect personal information as you navigate through our website which could include (your server address, dates and times of website access).
Use of Personal Information
We may collect and use your personal information to:
- personally identify you for account management purposes and to complete credit referencechecks;
- send you news, product and services information and general marketing and remarketingmaterial which we believe may be useful to you;
- process customer service requests, respond to enquiries, complaints or requests for ourproducts and/or services; and
- complete other general business purposes, such as the maintenance, operation andimprovement of our website and general business practices.Disclosure of Personal InformationYou acknowledge and agree that we may share your personal information with:
- any third party that provides services to, or on behalf of us, such as manufacturers, suppliers, lawyers, accountants, credit reference providers, computer system and data servicesproviders;
- reputable research firms engaged by us to carry out customer surveys and conduct marketresearch;
- reputable marketing, remarketing and/or advertising agencies;
- any person necessary to enforce our rights under this website policy; and
- any other party authorised by you.SecurityA login name and password may be required to visit secure areas of our website. You should ensure that your password is kept secure and cannot be discovered by anyone else.Where we record or store personal information that we collect from you, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is kept secure and to prevent unauthorised disclosure. However we do not warrant, represent or promise that your personal information cannot be accessed by an unauthorised person or hacker nor do we accept any liability for any loss or damage (direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you which has arisen directly or indirectly from the use of our website, you providing personal information to us or any other manner.
We utilise “cookies” in conjunction with our website. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time. These enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the website.
A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. It is possible to disable the accepting of cookies by your web browser, however doing so may restrict your ability to access some pages and features of our website.
Unique identifiers are also used to store information about visitor’s preferences, to enable the dynamic display of the website according to your preferences when you return.
Access and Change
Personal information collected from you and stored by us will be held and/or arranged by EZiSwap Gas Limited.
Where your personal information may be readily retrieved, you can access it and if necessary will have the right to request correction where required by notice in writing to us at:
EZiSwap Gas Limited Unit C 42-44 Porana Rd Wairau Valley
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or phone +64 9 444 3509
It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your personal information.
All Liability Excluded
To the maximum extent permitted by law and unless otherwise agreed by us in writing:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limitation, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through it; and
- we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the content on or accessed through it. If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this site or its content for trade purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply (to the maximum extent permitted by law). We will take action to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention, within a reasonable time.Jurisdiction and Governing LawThis site and content has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of New Zealand law. This website policy and any matters or disputes connected with the site will be governed by New Zealand laws and will be dealt with by New Zealand courts.